Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 17 January 2009

A Statement Bold

The search for new 'widgets' goes on ... just as the search for life on Mars continues too. Notice how newspapers are now conditioning us to the possibility of life on Mars in recent times with huge headlines! Almost like someone somewhere is telling us something eh?

A statement bold, now, that will no doubt earn me belittlement from the sceptical recesses of the net ... but since the age of about ten I have astral travelled to Mars. I've wandered tunnels and seen ruins similar to Egyptian temples and pyramids. I'd told people in psychic centres that Mars is not as red as they claim (I was laughed at). I was also laughed at in a Kabbalistic Pathworking Group I used to attend ... when I started describing life on Mars! Humanoid forms similar to us ... seeded by the same 'gods' as us (the Annunaki) ... a race similar to us who once lived on the surface of the planet ... who are now below ground.

I was belittled then. I will be belittled now. But, in recent times a book or two has landed in my lap where reputable remote viewers have also visited Mars and seen similar things to what I saw over 30 years ago! I had described the typical 'Martian' as being Native American like in appearance ... I nearly fell off my chair last week when I read in one of these books the almost same description.

I regularly astral project (and bilocate) to Mars and see interesting things ... ruins, buildings, artifacts, lights in the sky ... moving lights in the glass like tunnels which are on the surface of Mars ... trees, water ... ice ....

I will add this to The Sceptics Corner ...

Meanwhile the search for interesting gadgets for the blog continues ... as does my remote viewing of Mars!!