Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 6 January 2009

A Thank You from 'Beyond'?

An 'uncanny' experience took place on our way to the beach yesterday. We'd been listening to an IPOD playlist selection in the car for about the first hour, when I clearly heard a female voice in my mind asking 'could you put some Queen on, please?' ... moments later I'd the IPod in my hand and was searching through the Queen albums.

I then said to Kristine, 'I think I'll put some Queen on for a change.'

The sound of Queen ('Tie Your Mother Down') was soon heard through the car speakers.

Almost instantaneously the windscreen wiper chose that moment to sweep across the car windscreen ONCE and once only.

I commented to Kristine that someone had just thanked me for putting on Queen ... bearing in mind it was a hot Summer's day and the wiper switch was set to off and had not been accidently touched.