Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 4 March 2012

Chemtrails and Depopulation – An Insider Speaks Out

So you haven’t yet figured out the airborne conditioning-agent release program that is being operated by the government. I’ll give you some hints, but first I’ll give you a little information about myself. I’m a retired government scientist with an advanced degree in one of the health-related disciplines. I do not use my real name for fear of retaliation, either against me, or against members of my family. I always try to route my e-mail communications so that they appear to come from another source, usually from one somewhere within the government. Sometimes I use the internet resources of the public library – whatever it takes to hide my true identity and confuse those who don’t want the sort of information I possess to fall into the public’s hands.

I have a small circle of friends who are, or were, in key positions within our military and several government agencies. These are not the very top level personnel, but mid to upper mid-level people, scientists and analysts, who are in positions where they can see the day-to-day activities of what’s going on, who are charged with implementing the details, but who are never quite privy to the schemes behind the work they do. Each of my contacts has been able to supply me with a portion of the puzzle, but separately, none of them understands the whole story. I’ll tell you what I’ve pieced together so far. But I have to admit that this information frightens me because there is no place I can go with it. What am I supposed to do – write my congressman? I believe that would be like signing my own death warrant.

This whole chemtrail issue is related to the plan for decreasing the world population to around 450-500 million — and starting with the US first. Why? The people of the US are the only ones with even the remotest chance of stopping this. That is, if they knew about it. That’s why the US has to be the first to go. You have to understand that the world’s elite covet the US for its geographic diversity – and they would love to return this country to its condition as it existed prior to Columbus setting foot here, but without the Native Americans this time of course...read more>>>...