Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 12 March 2012

Missing Cat Hunter Finds Buried Spacecraft?

Hundreds of people are flocking to a field in Pattingham in Austria after a mysterious perfectly round hole appeared overnight, leading down to a metallic construction 25-foot underground. Farmer Franz Knoglinger, 47, discovered the hole while looking for his missing cat and after a report on local television he was flooded with curious visitors, as well as geologists, archaeologists and even UFO experts. He said: "I was looking for our family cat Murlimann when I noticed the hole. I didn't know how deep it was then so I dropped the stone down there, and heard a metallic clunk. "From the time it took for the stone to reach the bottom I realised it was very deep. I managed to get a big magnet which I dangled down there and it clearly fastened onto something at the bottom - so there is something large and metallic about down there. It also sounds as if there is a hollow space around about whatever the metal object is - it sounds as if there is a room underneath."...read more>>>...