Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 6 March 2012

NIGHT TERRORS - "Personal Accounts Of The Phenomenon" - Kim's Plight

In connection with the recent MJ.TV broadcast "Night Terrors' ... A Light In The Darkness will be publishing some of the personal accounts of those who have experienced this phenomenon. In this first in the series, 'Kim' has kindly agreed to a portion of her account being published here on A Light In The Darkness. In this first part of her experiences, the account is very harrowing and VERY real. I speak from personal experience on this ... much of this bears a striking resemblance to my own experiences! Remember ... the experiences described in the following account are 'actual events':


"In 2008, I began having these awful night terrors and even early morning, daylight events, whether I was alone in the bed or not.  My husband always slept soundly, as did the 2 dogs that slept at the bed each night at the time.  At first, I would feel a sharp, stabbing feeling in a foot, it was piercing, I could see it as a blue flame in my 3rd eye, I would awake and FEEL Presence! In late 2007, 2008, after the toe stabbings and presence on the bed, I began getting another kind of presence on the bed it would seem. I would feel it jump onto the bed, as if it was a cat.  I would hear this "rotor blade" sound (like you'd mentioned) and also a rattling like sound, like a rattle snake.  I would feel the entity, PHYSICALLY, but I couldn't see it.  IT would start at my feet and start moving like a snake up my body.  If I turned around or moved suddenly, it would just disappear, but often return within minutes, or possibly not return at all.  One day, a friend suggested I just go with it when it happens again, not to fear it, so I did.  Although, it was always trying to touch between my thighs.  I wouldn't allow this however.  I allowed it to snake its way up to the left side of my head and then it went around my head to the right side, and then, IT TOUCHED MY RIGHT TEMPLE.  That is the moment that my chronic migraines began, in 2008!  No, this had not been a good entity!  Btw, I still fight daily migraines, yet my psychic ability has increased fyi, a connection?  I don't know.  

The entity seemed to have accomplished its mission and that was the last I heard of it again.  But soon, another entity replaced the small, animal like entity. I woke up at 3am one night to have a large, red mist in the corner of my bed and with that, there was a severely oppressive feeling in the air with it. I literally couldn't breathe, and my heart was racing and my chest had the most incredible pressure on it.  Almost as if someone was sitting on it, but the force was coming from the corner of the room."