Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Thunder In The Sky

From an early age I knew about the truth,
That the gods flew in ships across the sky,
And they were as I,
But my peers only taunted me,
And then in my dreams ‘the gods’  talked to me,
Telling me they had need of me,
And this was confirmed one night,
When I crept out of our village,
And visited the pagan stones,
Above me reigned a thunder storm,
I saw then a bright light in the sky,
It was the gods in their ship of the sky!

And then I saw them,
Beings dressed in shining silver and gold,
And then were the same as I,
Though I was but a child,
They hugged me like a long lost friend,
And I learnt that I was as they,
All around me thunder filled the sky,
It was their energies,
And for me it was to be the sign,
That they had arrived on the earth once more,

T'was then that one did prophesied ...
... I would in later years work with they,
... As a conduit,
Through which their energies could reach the earth,
Thus energising the energy fields,
And within me I knew this was the truth,
From that day forth I had found my role in life
Written by Mathew James 1997