Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 16 September 2017

The Gallery Of The Rotten Eggs

"It's quite apt I've called this chapter 'The Gallery Of The Rotten Eggs" because between them it is quite an exhibition. As you will see the rotten eggs are a despicable troupe of caustic tongues. Totally fooling the public they are supposed to serve with their appropriate words of 'love and light'.

But behind the scenes these ladies and gentlemen despise anyone who has more of a genuine than them (Which isn't hard as they barely have an ounce of genuine ability between them).

Several of them went out of their way to prevent me getting a stall, or stage performances, at the bigger expos in Australia. Between them they concocted lies to have me pushed into the background during the first round of a popular live Psychic TV show.

One 'lady' had my planned live show in a country town cancelled by visiting the town herself to undertake a workshop, with a stolen contact of mine, during which time she defamed my name to such an extent that nobody wanted anything to do with me!

During a visit to the UK in 2016, I was visited by a rather nasty Englishman, who had the sole intention of disrupting my day of readings ... it turns out an equally nasty British 'psychic' who lives in Canberra had contacted this gentleman, when she learned of my trip to the UK, and organised for him to be as disruptive as possible. This British 'Psychic' ran a so called 'Spiritualist Church' and has a reputation for being downright ruthless and nasty with other psychics.

Another 'psychic' would appear to be brilliantly accurate with her information for her clients when in truth she had been privy to personal information prior to reading. Her Sister was found to have been speaking to a friend of mine prior to her reading, and had then gone to this 'psychic' prior to the reading divulging all the information she'd gained from the conversation. The lady 'psychic' had then just used the information her Sister had obtained, to make herself appear very accurate!

Then there was the male 'Psychic' who discovered I was set to go on a country wide tour with a very well known Medium. He decided to get in contact with the the Medium's Tour Manager (Who is a good friend of ours) to not only take over the tour organising, but also to place him on the tour instead of myself. This same 'Psychic' also destroyed my plans to be involved in another series of events that involved two Hollywood Celebrities, despite the fact I was part and parcel of the official team ... his jealousy was so extreme I was completely cut out of these events.

The rogues outlined in this chapter are real people, and none of my accounts are exaggerations ... this is how it is ... and what despicable tactics to control and bully other psychics (Not just myself) are really like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extract taken from 'Feet In Both Worlds' by Matthew James