Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 15 November 2017

"Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told" by David Icke

It finally arrived this morning! The latest book "Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told" by David Icke. My head is already into the early pages of what is a MASSIVE publication.

Over 700 pages of amazing 'Ickism' (I'm sure David won't mind me calling his works by that tag, he calls me the 'old bugger' after all) .... in which there are bound to be more reveals, and more insights, into the fake reality we have all around us.

I'm already at the point in the book where he's beginning to link together the background of everything he has to treat us with, in the book, in the only way he knows how.

I was fortunate enough to meet, and get to know David, just after his 'purple period' and its been amazing to watch him grown in stature since those early days. Book after book .... he's gone from barely half a dozen people attending his shows, to now packing in tens of thousands in stadia around the world, with billions watching him via live stream on the internet.

This book promises to pack some new punches. I can't wait!

He quotes Mahatma Gandhi perfectly, 'first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win' - very true. I will report back when I get a little deeper down the rabbit hole ...